Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Update

Being a 25 year old post- grad isn't as easy as I thought it would be.

Still don't have a real solid plan.
Figuring it out though...

Missing my days in Johnson City.
My friends.
The mountains.

I live in solitude.
Always alone.

I go to work.
The little hours I do...
I play shows.
Drive long hours.
Come home.
Alone.


it's hard

living in these days of social media

people living with their heads in their phones

no one knows how to connect in real life anymore

people are comfortable with their friends from their childhood
the days before phones were attached to peoples hands

there is no room for new friends in their lives

there is no room for realness

People always said Johnson City was stuck ten years in the past.

Maybe I'm more comfortable there...

In the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment