Wednesday, March 21, 2018

First Post

I have been thinking and talking about creating/ writing a blog for some time now. 
From the time I was a child, I have kept a journal of some sort. 
I like having a personal, hand-written record of things that happen in my life. 
Some things take precedence over others. Some entries are life events that are so important or jarring that they must be written down for my own sanity; others are significant dreams that I write down just to remember. 

To remember...
-an emotion i felt
-an event
-not to do that again
-not to let someone make me feel that way about myself again
To observe...
-who i was at that time
-who i am now
-who was in my life
-who was there with good intention and who wasn't

(The brain has a funny way of blocking out painful experiences, and not "remembering" things that don't serve the image one has of oneself.)

This blog will be a cache of personal accounts, reviews, suggestions, experiences, news, opinions, and word art.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment